Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Never Have Sales...but Wednesday Is My Birthday!

I am sale-phobic. Fairchild Designs has never had a sale because of it. I have scary head images of devalued product; nightmares of having too many sales; and customers who don't take my prices seriously because of it. So I avoid them altogether. It's not that I don't want to give customers and potential customers a great deal every now and then, I probably just have irrational fears about having sales.

But... Wednesday, June 24 is my birthday and to help overcome my sale phobia, I'm actually having a one day sale.


So yes, instead of a party, I'm have a sale. Can you imagine a better way of celebrating than offering customers a discount for a day??? I do so appreciate my customers, so all items in my Etsy shop will be marked down up to 28% Midnight to Midnight. Enjoy!!!

No comments: