Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The First Sneak-Peak Tuesday!

I always have large projects (and sometimes smaller ones too) in the works. Gorgeous and elaborate gemstone designs with lovely color schemes just waiting to be finished! I get excited thinking about them sometimes...and now am thrilled to share this with you. Each Tuesday, I will offer a preview of what's coming.

This is my first Sneak-Peak Tuesday:





I don't have a name yet, but I do know it's going to be a necklace. What are the gems you might ask? A beautiful foliage-inspired palette of green apatite, prasiolite (green amethyst), multi-colored sapphires, and a truly stunning 27 carat Green Amethyst twist/step faceted drop briolette. The gems are likely to be paired with bright silvers, though I've been entertaining the iea of oxidized too.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: