Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Designs You Might Never See

I've actually wanted to have a blog for some time now, but somehow didn't think the details of my personal life were web-worthy. Now that I am trying to gain better exposure for my business Fairchild Designs, I felt this was a fantastic opportunity.

The upside for those who might see and read this blog is that they will be privy to additional designs that aren't viewable in my Etsy shop (http://www.fairchilddesigns.etsy.com/). There are many pieces I create for myself or for others that aren't created to sell, so this first post is dedicated to showing some of them off.













I will add more as time goes on, these just happen to be lovelies that have pictures.

1 comment:

Kim said...

GORGEOUS! Saw you on the front page. (I included you on my design blog, www.one-perfect-thing.blogspot.com).